ItchiroNegaiSakamoriItchiroNegaiSakamori

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

[CC]Adobe CS products [CC]Adobe CS products

Voice

As far as I see, you used the Bonzai Buddy(tm) Text to Speech feature in order to create the dialogue for this video. So heres my problem with that: 1. It's annoying. 2. I beleive that it's techincally copyright infringement since your using the aid of another software program to create this. It's probably not my place to judge, but the lack of artistic ability and the use of third party software to create this makes it a pretty bad flash. Also, in the sense of the argument itself, You should probably consider providing more evidence and information to back up your opinion, or nobody will take you seriously. I am a programmer who specializes in C++, HTML, and VB. I'm pretty convinced that the Adobe products in general have always been an excellent product of programming genius and skill. You'll have to do better than that to convince me (as well as use a voice that's actually possible to understand.)

dan3697 responds:

ALL CLOCK CREW ANIMATIONS USE SPEAKONIA YOU RETARD.

Magma Speed Challenge 5 Magma Speed Challenge 5

It's bad.

The concept and the art is alright. However, I simply cannot bring myself to watch it simply because of the quality of the voice over. You have a good general idea, but the quality needs to be improved. Thats it.

[LL] - Nom Nom Nom [LL] - Nom Nom Nom

Cute.

I absolutely LOVE the audio. This is an excellent example of good techno/rock mix writing. I love it. However, the video could be a bit more comical by giving the characters some kind of expression (i'm talking faces.) Other than that, I rather enjoyed this. It made me giggle.