ItchiroNegaiSakamoriItchiroNegaiSakamori

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Suspect Suspect

Good for what it is.

Considering what genre of game it is and the time that was most likely spent to make it happen, the game itself is pretty good. I didn't notice any kinds of programming flaws and the music was nicely selected. However, if you are going to continue the series, I would first remake this exact game with a little more background story. Also, better voice acting would be good as well (i'm talking the quality of the voices.) Other than those few things, this flash in particular was a good demonstration of your programming and design skills. I am looking forward to seeing your future submissions regarding this series or genre.

Penguin Escape Penguin Escape

It's okay.

This game is a little too generic to it's genre. It's simple, it's easy, and it's a big click-fest. You could do some things to make it more interesting like powerups, immovable tiles, etc. Also, a solution button would be helpful for some. I made it to level 15 before I got bored and quit. I give it a 4, mostly because it is well structured and without bugs (that I can tell.) Although a good example of decent programming and flash design, it's just simply too generic and unoriginal.